All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionTravelling could be about 'being present'; at times, it could have thing to do with 'being present' -- it could be an imaginary act for a beautiful, unseen place. On an ordinary day it could also become a wonderful part of our memory, taking us to somewhere far away; an afteron; a section of the road; or a strip of cloud. Odd One In II: Invisible Travel is a collection of Pak's art documentation about 'getting lost' in an unfamiliar place and 'seeing from his inner eye' during his travels in Italy, New York, Korea, Tokyo, Malaysia and China.
- Author BiographyOne of the most promising conceptual and performance artists, Pak studied Fine Arts and Theology and his works often deal with and reflect upon the contradicting absurdness and ordinariness of everyday life in a poetic and humorous nature, thus creating a critical yet poignant sentiment for its viewers.
- Author(s)Sheung Chuen Pak
- PublisherMCCM Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- Place of PublicationSheung Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintMCCM Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChris Cowell,Po-Shan Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.