CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses key issues concerning visualization in the teaching and learning of science at any level in educational systems. This book focuses on visualization in science education. It draws on the insights from cognitive psychology, science, and education. It unites these with the practice of science education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleModels and Modeling in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight742 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byProfessor John K. Gilbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.