All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionThese 9 visualizations were specially written by Robert Perry for inclusion in the revised A Workbook Companion series. Here, Allen Watson reads them against the uplifting background of beautiful harp music played by Laurie Riley. They are inspired by 9 Workbook lessons, and are designed to facilitate the experience that the lesson is aiming for. The 9 visualizations have a total playing time of approximately 70 minutes.
- Author BiographyRobert Perry is an internationally respected author and teacher of A Course in Miracles, and founder of the Circle of Atonement Teaching and Healing Center. His materials help readers appreciate, understand, and practice the teachings of the Course. Robert's goal has always been to provide a complete picture of what the Course is -- as a thought system and as a path meant to be lived in the world on a daily basis -- and to support students in walking along that path. Allen is a writer and teacher of A Course in Miracles and currently works with Course students in Portland, Oregon. He has written a number of books and booklets on the Course, including A Healed Mind Does Not Plan, Seeing the Bible Differently, the Workbook Companion series on the Internet and in book form, as well as co-author of Let Me Remember You. Before joining the Circle of Atonement for several years, he published Miracle Thoughts newsletter and led Course study groups in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Allen Watson,Robert Perry
- PublisherCircle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWest Sedona, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCircle Publishing
- Weight66 g
- Width140 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Running Time70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.