All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an unbound, binder-ready edition. Visualizing Human Biology Lab Manual provides 18 labs specifically designed for the n-majors biology student, each of which engages students by focusing on the structure and function of each person s own unique body. The lab manual includes key experiments with step-by-step visual guides and more interesting, real world topics to connect with students diverse experiences. Visuals are used to teach and explain, t just illustrate, and students with varied learning styles will be engaged. The applications of common laboratory techniques in science, medicine, and everyday life are also explored in each lab topic.
- Author(s)Jennifer Ellie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight948 g
- Width214 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.