All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique, revolutionary and totally natural self-care programme developed to treat muscle based health problems and reduce the signs of ageing. The fully-illustrated handbook guides you through stretching and massage techniques to relax the facial, neck and shoulder muscles, with particular emphasis on the jaw, where tension is often held. The exercises address health issues such as teeth clenching and grinding, pain in the face, jaw, head or neck, and can even improve the effects of Bell's Palsy. They also achieve positive cosmetic results such as reduced facial lines and healthy glowing skin. The strengthening exercises will help to lift the facial features and prevent facial sagging. The impact of each exercise is clearly explained so you can concentrate on techniques to target your individual situation, needs and goals. This supportive guide will help anyone who wants to improve the wellbeing and appearance of the face and neck, and will also be of particular interest to those working in the fields of health and beauty.
- Author BiographyLeena Kiviluoma is a physiotherapist working as a teacher and consultant in the fitness, beauty, health and rehabilitation industries. Her clients have included the Finnish National Opera, the Finnish National Theatre, The Parliament of Finland and many other companies, and she has contributed to numerous articles on fitness and beauty in magazines and newspapers. She began to develop her medical-based, facial muscle care technique and therapy in 1990 and her two books on the subject have been translated into many languages. She lives in Helsinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Leena Kiviluoma
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content NoteOver 450 colour photos and diagrams
- Weight489 g
- Width178 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.