All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionVital Signs offers a radical new understanding of the role psychoanalytic theory in contemporary French thought. Drawing on Lacan, Kristeva and Foucault among others the author bridges the gap between theory and clinical practice.
- Author BiographyCharles Shepherdson was recently Assistant Professor of English at the University of Missouri, Columbia. He is currently a visiting scholar at the Institute for Advanced Study. He holds a PhD in English from Vanderbilt and has published a number of essays and book chapters.
- Author(s)Charles Shepherdson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2000
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.