All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionMost people's diets are woefully inadequate for providing proper nutrition. Even good diets fail to deliver sufficient levels of nutrients. The Vitamin Cure book series highlights the safe and clinically effective use of vitamin supplements for a variety of illnesses. Research continues to prove the immense value of vitamins for maintaining health and fighting disease. The Vitamin Cure books, written by authors who are recognised experts in their field, deliver authoritative, up-to-date and practical information on taking vitamins for particular health problems This concise, essential book reviews the multiple aspects that can be factors in depression, including the environmental, physical and mental stresses of life. THE VITAMIN CURE FOR DEPRESSION focuses on nutritional treatments anyone can try: remarkably simple, safe and easy approaches to a difficult issue. So many people suffering from depression have never been encouraged or even informed, about nutritional (orthomolecular) medicine. Standard medical treatments for depression rarely consider that psychiatric issues can be highly dependent on individual lifestyle factors and igre environmental factors such as food and environmental toxins. THE VITAMIN CURE FOR DEPRESSION offers a solid overview on depression and gives you the facts you need to help yourself feel better and stay healthier, both mentally and physically.
- Author BiographyBo H. Jonsson has been a practising psychiatrist for thirty years. He is medical director of Center for Affective disorders in Stockholm, Sweden and is on the editorial board of the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine and is president of the Swedish Society for Orthomolecular Medicine.
- Author(s)Bo H. Jonsson
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.