Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today - truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/1971
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Enzymology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1180 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Volume editorDonald B. McCormick,Lemuel D. Wright
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.