All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second edition of a highly successful textbook that in many areas has become the preferred manual of vitreoretinal surgery. It provides a complete guide to all common vitreoretinal surgical procedures and also covers diagsis and other aspects of management. The book is designed to allow a trainee or professional vitreoretinal surgeon to determine the best methodology in individual cases. In order to acquaint the reader with different opinions, surgical pearls have been contributed by other international experts in the field. These have proved popular in the past as an illustration of alternative methods, without detracting from the overall method described by the main author. Vitreoretinal Surgery will continue to prove particularly popular amongst trainees, but will also be of value to practicing professionals who need help in the management of difficult and rare cases. The text is backed up by the provision of videos of some aspects of the surgery.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Williamson is Consultant Ophthalmologist in St. Thomas' Hospital, London, UK, and Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup, Kent, UK. He is also Head of Service at St Thomas' Hospital and and Honorary Clinical Lecturer at King's, Guy's and St Thomas' Medical Schools. Further, he is one of two vitreoretinal specialists in a high volume tertiary referral service for south-east London and Kent (approximately 800 operations per year). He already published a book on Self-Assessment in Ophthalmology, wrote various book chapters and papers. Thomas H. Williamson is also webmaster of a patient information website providing details of vitreoretinal diseases and surgery (www.retinasurgery.co.uk).
- Author(s)Thomas H. Williamson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note124 black & white illustrations, 816 colour illustrations, 50 colour tables, biography
- Weight1316 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.