Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionSunshine, warm winds, the Mediterranean sea, the scent of orange flowers, and simple, seductive food. Over the course of twenty years of trips to Italy, husband and wife Thomas Tengby and Ulrika Tengby Holm gathered impressions, recipes, kwledge, and stories about Italy's culinary culture, from the Alps to Sicily. Viva Italia offers more than 180 classic recipes for appetizers, pastas, grilled fish, meat dishes, irresistible vegetables, and sweet desserts, from ice cream to almond cakes. La dolce vita the sweet life. You don't have to live in Italy to experience it!
- Author BiographyTomas Tengby has worked as a radio and television presenter for many years, and has authored numerous cookbooks in Sweden. Ulrika Tengby Holm, a graphic designer and photographer, has collaborated with her husband, Tomas, on numerous publications including another book on Italian food, Bar Italia.
- Author(s)Tomas Tengby
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note248 illustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.