Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionFaced with the reality that women and men, for biological and cultural reasons, are t equal, Pilar Sordo writes a true recognition of the difference and diversity. As opposed and complementary genders, feminism and masculinity represent the richness of human experience. Recognizing the differences and the most positive aspects are keys to finding harmony in everyday life.
- Author Biography<b>Pilar Sordo</b> is a Chilean psychologist whose numerous self-help books have been best-sellers in Latin America. She is the author of <i> Viva la diferencia!, </i><i>No quiero crecer, </i><i>No quiero envejecer, </i>and <i>Lecciones de seduccion</i>, which have established her as one of the continent s premier human development experts.
- Author(s)Pilar Sordo
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.