All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Viva! (Practice book 2) course's original 'communicative' approach - of learning by listening, speaking, reading and writing - is retained, to make learning relevant to real-life situations, and fun. The first three Practice Books supplement the first three Student's Books, and are an integral part of the course. Features of the Practice Books include: * activities related to the work in each unit of the Student's Book * a wide variety of exercises, making learning fun * NEW activities covering Spanish in real-life 'situaciones' * altogether, an extra 16 pages of practice in this edition * blank spaces allowing the books to be filled-in The Practice Books may also be used to supplement any other textbook course.
- Author BiographyAll four authors of the VIVA course are experienced teachers of Spanish in various Caribbean countries: Sydney Bartley has taught at Glenmuir High School and is now Acting Director of Culture at the Ministry of Education and Culture, Jamaica. Bedoor Marharaj teaches at Hillview College, Trinidad. Sylvia Moodie is Senior Lecturer & Director of the Centre for Language Learning, U.W.I Trinidad. Derrunay Russian De Rondon, who is Venezuelan has also taught at U.W.I and now teaches in her home country.
- Author(s)Bedoor Maharaj,Derrunay R. Rondon,Sydney Bartley,Sylvia Kublalsingh,Sylvia Moodie
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication06/04/1999
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight146 g
- Width187 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.