Viva World Cup!: Tales from the Greatest Football Show on Earth by Nick Brownlee (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.39+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe football world cup is the ultimate sporting event - and in 2014 it'll be even more exciting because it's taking place in Brazil, soccer's spiritual home. This handy guide to footballing's most unforgettable tournament contains everything you ever needed to kw about World Cups past, present and future, with all the stats, facts and anecdotes at your fingertips. It includes lists of all the legendary players, classic matches and amazing goals from over the years, and provides expert predictions for Brazil 2014. This book is the ideal companion for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, and is an essential read for all fans of footy facts and trivia.
- Author BiographyNick Brownlee is an author, journalist and sports aficionado. His passion for football and professional cycling have led to a role as writer and researcher for Motson's FA Cup Odyssey, Motson's World Cup Extravaganza and Fotheringham's Extraordinary Sporting Pastimes. Nick also runs his own freelance news agency and is the author of three crime fiction novels in the Jake and Jouma series set in Mombasa, Kenya, published by Piatkus.
- Author(s)Nick Brownlee
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.