All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume III of the Collected Works of V.I. Arld contains papers written in the years 1972 to 1979. The main theme emerging in Arld's work of this period is the development of singularity theory of smooth functions and mappings. The volume also contains papers by V.I. Arld on catastrophe theory and on A.N. Kolmogorov's school, his prefaces to Russian editions of several books related to singularity theory, V. Arld's lectures on bifurcations of discrete dynamical systems, as well as a review by V.I. Arld and Ya.B. Zeldovich of V.V. Beletsky's book on celestial mechanics. Vladimir Arld was one of the great mathematical scientists of our time. He is famous for both the breadth and the depth of his work. At the same time he is one of the most prolific and outstanding mathematical authors.
- Author BiographyVladimir Arnold was one of the great mathematical scientists of our time. He is famous for both the breadth and the depth of his work. At the same time he is one of the most prolific and outstanding mathematical authors.
- Author(s)Vladimir I. Arnold
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- Languageeng, rus
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleVladimir I. Arnold - Collected Works
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1021 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlexander B. Givental,Mikhail B. Sevryuk,Oleg Ya. Viro,Victor A. Vassiliev
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.