Vmware Vsphere 5.1 Clustering Deepdive by Frank Denneman, Duncan Epping (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionVMware vSphere 5.1 Clustering Deepdive is the follow-up to best seller vSphere 5.0 Clustering Deepdive and zooms in on three key components of every VMware based infrastructure and. It provides the kwledge and expertise needed to create a cloud infrastructure based on the solid foundation of vSphere HA, vSphere DRS and vSphere Storage DRS. It explains the concepts and mechanisms behind HA, DRS and Storage DRS which will enable you to make well educated decisions. Besides a brand new stretched cluster use case section it includes a fully rewritten Storage DRS section, and new details on both vSphere HA and vSphere DRS. This book will take you in to the trenches of HA, DRS and Storage DRS and will give you the tools to understand and implement e.g. HA admission control policies, DRS resource pools, Datastore Clusters and resource allocation settings. Each section contains basic design principles that can be used for designing, implementing or improving VMware infrastructures. Coverage includes: Stretched Clusters HA de types HA isolation detection and response HA admission control VM Monitoring HA and DRS integration DRS imbalance algorithm Resource Pools Impact of reservations and limits CPU Resource Scheduling Memory Scheduler DPM Datastore Clusters Storage DRS algorithm Influencing SDRS recommendations
- Author BiographyDuncan Epping is a Chief Technologist working for VMware in the Office of CTO. Duncan specializes in vSphere HA, Storage DRS, Storage I/O Control and vSphere Architecture. Duncan was among the first VMware Certified Design Experts (VCDX 007). Duncan is the owner of Yellow-Bricks.com and the author of Essential Virtual SAN He can be followed on twitter at http: //twitter.com/DuncanYB. Frank Denneman is a Chief Evangelist working for Pernix Data. Frank focused on Resource Management, features such as vSphere DRS, Storage DRS, Storage I/O Control and vMotion technology. Frank is among the first VMware Certified Design Experts (VCDX 029). Frank is the owner of FrankDenneman.nl. He can be followed on twitter at http: //twitter.com/FrankDenneman.
- Author(s)Duncan Epping,Frank Denneman
- Date of Publication18/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.