All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book begins with an introduction to PBXs (Private Branch Exchanges) and the scene, statistics and involved actors. It discusses confidentiality, integrity and availability threats in PBXs. The author examines the threats and the technical background as well as security and forensics involving PBXs. The purpose of this book is to raise user awareness in regards to security and privacy threats present in PBXs, helping both users and administrators safeguard their systems. The new edition includes a major update and extension to the VoIP sections in addition to updates to forensics.
- Author BiographyDr. Iosif I. Androulidakis has an active presence in the ICT security field having authored more than 90 publications (including 6 books) and having presented more than 120 talks and lectures in international conferences and seminars in 20 countries. Holding 2 Ph.Ds his research interests focus on security issues in PBXs (private elephony exchanges), where he has 20 years of experience, as well as in mobile phones and embedded systems. Part of his research has led to the granting of 5 patents. During his career, he collaborated with Telecom Operators, National Police Cybercrime departments, the European Police Academy (CEPOL), the European Public Law Center, the Southeastern Europe Telecommunications & Informatics Research Institute, Universities and Research centers, Vocational training institutes, and the Media and Private security consulting firms. Dr. Androulidakis has also acted as a reviewer in an extended array of scientific conferences and journals, as a Programme Committee member in 26 conferences and as a chairman in 8 conference sessions. Finally, he is a certified ISO9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO27001 (Information Security Management System) auditor and consultant.
- Author(s)Iosif I. Androulidakis
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 32 colour tables, biography
- Weight229 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.