All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeak with authority. Embody leadership. A leading communications strategist shows business leaders how to use their voice to guide their company to success. Research shows that the vast majority of impact speakers have in any conversation comes from their vocal tone, t what they say. Vocal Leadership provides techniques and daily vocal workouts to help leaders at all levels improve mental focus, vocal quality, body language, and self-esteem to dramatically increase their influence. You'll learn how to be in mastery in every conversation, public address, and personal encounter-and how to be tactical and strategic when necessary, earnest and caring when appropriate, and, above all, authentic in every communication. Foreword by Roger Goodell, Commissioner of the NFL Arthur Samuel Joseph is the founder and chairman of the Vocal Awareness Institute and creator of the Vocal Awareness Method for achieving personal and communication mastery through voice. He has consulted with Toyota, Chrysler, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst and Young, and the Federal Reserve Bank, among others. Joseph has helped dozens of celebrities and broadcasters, including Tony Robbins, Pierce Brosnan, and Magic Johnson, improve their voice quality and serves corporate clients such as the NFL, ESPN, CBS Sports, NBC, Fox, and the E! Network.
- Author BiographyARTHUR SAMUEL JOSEPH is the founder and chairman of the Vocal Awareness Institute and creator of the Vocal Awareness Method(TM) for achieving personal empowerment and Communication Mastery through voice. With nearly 50 years of experience, he has been voted Best of the Best by the Young Presidents' Organization (YPO), a global network of young chief executives. Joseph is a keynote speaker and seminar leader to institutions of higher learning, trade organizations, and corporations throughout the world.
- Author(s)Arthur Samuel Joseph
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width223 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byRoger Goodell
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.