All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt gives us great pleasure to write the preface to this book, the second in the series of mographs produced by the European Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine. No part of medicine, clinical intervention, is complete without thinking about its effect on the person's life and the quality thereof. One of the most powerful determinants of this is work; a source t only of income, but of satisfaction and a sense of purpose and worth. The Academy, founded in 1969, is composed of senior European doctors spec- lising in Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine. It meets regularly to discuss matters of importance in the field, including teaching, research and ethical matters. It recognises that the ability of the speciality and of related ones to decrease dependency and increase automy and quality of life needs to be better kwn. Hence the production of these mographs. They will help readers access a vast amount of literature on the practice of rehabilitation and its effectiveness. They should be particularly useful to young doctors preparing for the European Boards certification in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine as they are authoritative and cover subjects in depth. Topics covered in the series range from basic sciences to the most applied areas.
- Author(s)Charles Gobelet,Franco Franchignoni
- PublisherSpringer Editions
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCollection De L'academie Europeenne De Medecine De Readaptation S.
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintSpringer Editions
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.