All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionVocatives have rarely been comprehensively discussed in their various facets. With 12 contributions covering the diversity of vocative marking, structures, and functions, as well as the relevance of vocatives for theoretical and methodological reasoning, this volume contributes to closing a significant gap in linguistic research. It provides a detailed picture of the vocative as a structure between 'system' and 'performance'.
- Author BiographyBarbara Sonnenhauser, University of Munchen, Germany; Patricia Noel, Otto-Friedrich-Universitat Bamberg, Germany.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Number261
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight646 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBarbara Sonnenhauser,Patrizia Noel Aziz Hanna
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.