Vogue Goes Pop: Coloring Book by British Vogue, Iain R Webb (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.02+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the phemenal success of the <i>Vogue Coloring Book</i>, award-winning writer and fashion editor Iain R. Webb has created beautiful hand-drawn artworks inspired by iconic images from British VOGUE in the Swinging Sixties. Original captions taken from vintage VOGUEs from the 1960s add an entertaining period flavor. From Twiggy and Mary Quant to The Beatles and Peter Blake, the '60s were the years fashion, music and art collided in a colorful, effervescent youthquake. As one VOGUE cover line from 1960 read: 'Young Ideas, Young looks, YOUNG!' The defining mood of the decade was an effortless cool attitude - breezy, carefree and always looking for the next party. Now is your chance to join the party. This is the decade of the mini-skirt, Op Art prints, the discotheque dress and wild colour combinations. Go crazy with your crayons. Become your ow n fashion designer and make your designs POP!
- Author BiographyIAIN R. WEBB is an award-winning writer and Professor of Design at Kingston University. During his career he has been fashion editor of <i>BLITZ</i>, the <i>Evening Standard</i>, <i>Harpers & Queen</i>, <i>The Times</i> and <i>Elle</i>, while contributing to various publications including <i>NME</i>, <i>The New York Times</i> and <i>Vogue</i>. He is the author and illustrator of the bestselling <i>Vogue Coloring Book</i>, and has written several other books including <i>Bill Gibb: Fashion and Fantasy</i>, <i>Postcards from the Edge of the Catwalk</i>, <i>As Seen in BLITZ: Fashioning '80s Style</i>, <i>Invitation Strictly Personal</i> and <i>Foale and Tuffin: The Sixties</i>. He also works as a curator and recent projects include 'We're Not Here To Sell Clothes' at the ICA, 'You're Ugly and Your Mother Dresses You Funny' at Paul Smith, Mayfair, 'See Me, Feel Me' at the MoBA Biennale Arnhem and 'Invitation Strictly Personal' at Somerset House. He now lives in Bath where he consults for the Fashion Museum, makes 'things to hang on your back and your wall' and muses over his life in frocks on his blog (hopeandglitter.wordpress.com) and Instagram (hopeandglitter).
- Author(s)British Vogue,Iain R Webb
- PublisherConran Octopus
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConran Octopus
- Weight544 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.