All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title takes you irresistible voyage through some of the world's most beautiful and private gardens and interiors.Celebrity photographers give readers a tour of 36 of the most exclusive gardens and interiors, offering an intimate view of the owners and their lives.Dazzling photographs bring to life modern and classical exteriors and interiors to give readers a private tour of 36 of the world's biggest celebrities' homes and gardens, providing an exclusive insight into their personal tastes and lifestyles.This title features: Madonna's romantic English rural retreat; Donna Karan's Zenlike Manhattan abode; shoe maestro Christian Louboutin's magical houseboat on the Nile; Michael and Eva Chow's epic Los Angeles manse; and, Julian and Olatz Schnabel's operatic NYC downtown loft and four decades of Karl Lagerfeld's endlessly surprising houses, both invative and palatial. It includes never-before-published images. Photographers include Annie Leibovitz, Mario Testi, Cecil Beaton, Miles Aldridge, Oberto Gili, Francois Halard, Horst P. Horst and Eric Boman among many others.
- Author BiographyHamish Bowles is the European editor at large for Vogue and editor in chief of Vogue Living.
- Author(s)Hamish Bowles
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Note1
- Weight2898 g
- Width251 mm
- Height350 mm
- Spine45 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.