All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe wedding is a ritual that - in the last 20 years - has taken on a life of its own to become a main area of focus for stylists, event planners and designers alike. Vogue Weddings presents an unprecedented range of high-end wedding dresses and some of the most exotic and glamorous wedding destinations in the world. With careful and skilled editing from Vogue's European Editor, Hamish Bowles, and featuring a foreword from iconic designer Vera Wang, this is a one-of-a-kind record of the most beautiful weddings ever to take place.
- Author BiographyHAMISH BOWLES is the European Editor at Large for Vogue and one of the most respected authorities on the worlds of fashion and interior design. He writes feature and fashion stories for all parts of the magazine as well as overseeing all lifestyle and interior design features and acting as Vogue's liaison to the European fashion markets. CHLOE MALLE is the Social Editor at Vogue and is responsible for the very popular Flash section.
- Author(s)Hamish Bowles,Vera Wang
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Note400
- Weight2772 g
- Width250 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine43 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.