All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1947, Christian Dior stunned the fashion world with his first collection, the New Look, which transformed the way women dressed, and he continued to send shock waves with his later shows, significantly altering the fashion landscape. Vogue on Christian Dior tells the story of Dior's searchfor the perfect line and how his unique style and vision of women's ideal silhouette developed. One of the most famous designers of the 20th century, his name still fronts one of the most successful haute couture fashion houses. Vogue on Christian Dior is a volume from the series created by the editors of British Vogue. It features 20,000 words of original biography and history and is studded with 80 color and black-and-white images from their unique archive of photos taken by the leading photographers of the day, including Cecil Beaton, Horst P. Horst, Irving Penn, and Richard Avedon.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Sinclair is a contributing editor to British Vogue and a writer on the arts, fashion, and travel for the Independent, the Financial Times, the Sunday Times (UK), Cond e Nast Traveller (UK), and Australian Vogue.
- Author(s)Charlotte Sinclair
- PublisherHarry N. Abrams
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.