Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAngie Estes Voice-Over explores the erotics of language and its meanings in poems both experimental and lyric. This stunning collection of poems was the winner of the 2001 FIELD Poetry Prize.
- Author BiographyANGIE ESTES is the author of four collections of poetry, most recently Tryst (Oberlin College Press, 2009), named one of two finalists for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize. Her awards include a Guggenheim Fellowship, a Pushcart Prize, a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship in Poetry, and the Alice Fay di Castagnola Prize from the Poetry Society of America.
- Author(s)Angie Estes
- PublisherOberlin College Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOberlin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOberlin College Press
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.