Voiceovers: Techniques and Tactics for Success by Janet Wilcox (Mixed media product, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.30+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionEver been told you have a great voice? Put it to use with a career as a voice-over actor! In Voice-Overs, a veteran voice-over actor, writer, producer, and voice-over teacher provides the inside scoop on the industry and gives all the tools needed for personal training. This one-of-a-kind resource includes a CD featuring vocal exercises and exclusive interviews with voice-over actors. A treasure trove of exercises, games, and improv and acting techniques helps readers build their skills. Sample scripts from real ads provide practice, and interviews with agents, casting directors, and producers provide insights that will help new voice-over actors get started and get hired. Tips on making a demo, auditioning, getting an agent, interpreting copy, developing a personal marketing plan, and much more mean that soon that great voice will be bringing in income as well as compliments. Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a <i>New York Times</i> bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Author BiographyJanet Wilcox is a voice-actor whose clients include E!, ABC, Lifetime, HBO, Lowe s, Nickelodeon, Cinemax, Lancome, the Discovery Channel, and others. She has worked as a writer, producer, and director on major promotion campaigns for HBO, A&E, and the History Channel. With Heyman Talent and the SAG Conservatory, she taught improv and voice-over workshops, and currently teaches studio voice-over classes at UCLA Extension. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Janet Wilcox
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.