All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspired collection of 22 songs for children aged 3-5 years is a brilliant resource cast in the same mould as Voiceworks. The authors have drawn on their unrivalled experience of working with young children to create a songbook which can be used by all practitioners, whether or t they are music specialists, in every Early Years setting. There is plenty of hands-on advice; each song is accompanied by concise tes which guide the leader through selecting a song and singing it, and there are also suggestions for extension activities including movement and playing instruments. With an emphasis on empowering the practitioner and encouraging children to embark on their own vocal and musical adventures, the material in Voiceplay is structured to support a range of different situations and requirements, and links directly into the foundation stage six areas of learning. The children's book is also available separately.
- Author BiographyAlison Street is a pre-school music specialist and member of the Oxford Company of Musicians, a group which specializes in making music in community settings. She belives in using a variety of approaches in her work to build on young children's musicality and their relationships with others through music. Linda Bance is renowned nationally for her work encouraging Early Years practitioners to use musical activities as an aid to general development and well-being. She started her career as a nursery nurse with a keen interest in music and went on to develop both interests, graduating from Trinity College of Music in London with a Master's Degree in Music Education, specializing in the Early Years. She has over 30 years' experience in delivering music to under-fives.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleVoiceworks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight317 g
- Width215 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.