Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the fifth in a series anthologizing writings by Inuit in Nunavik over the last thirty-five years, presents articles on renewable resources and wildlife protection. Written by member of the Inuit community and n-Inuit who have worked closely with the community to better understand environmental concerns, the articles in this volume shed light on how interaction with the natural environment has changed dramatically in the past three decades.
- Author BiographyMinnie Grey has worked actively throughout her career to improve quality of life for the Inuit. Marianne A. Stenbaek is professor of cultural studies at McGill and has worked closely with Inuit organizations in Canada and Greenland for over thirty years.
- Author(s)Marianne A. Stenbaek,Minnie Grey
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleVoices and Images of Nunavimmiut
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 5
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Polar Institute Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width3328 mm
- Height4852 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.