All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 50 women and men from all walks of life who have been touched by breast cancer recount their personal journeys as patients, family members, and medical professionals. These perspectives on diagsis, treatment, and survival are heartfelt and beautifully written, showing the reader that they are t alone. With easy-to-understand essays on the science of breast cancer, its diagsis, and the future of breast cancer treatment, written by nationally recognized members of the medical community, this is a required resource for any reader who is looking for courage, comfort, and strength for this very emotional journey.
- Author BiographyThe Healing Project is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2005, dedicated to creating a community of support for those challenged with chronic and life-threatening illnesses.
- Author(s)The Healing Project
- PublisherLaChance Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaChance Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.