All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionA leading light of the anti-colonial revolts of the 1960s and '70s, Frantz Fan also prophetically explored the dangers of post-colonial power. <i>Voices of Liberation: Frantz Fan </i>is a rich exploration of Fan's life and times, combining interviews with those who fought alongside him with selections from his work. Thisbook givesand giving new insight into the extraordinary life and ideas of one of the twentieth century's most important revolutionaries.</p><b>Leo Zeilig </b>is a lecturer at the Institute of Commonwealth Studies, University of London; Senior Visiting Fellow, South African Research Chair in Social Change; Faculty of Humanities, University of Johannesburg; and editor of <i>Class Struggle and Resistance in Africa</i>.</p><b>Mireille Fan-Mendes</b>-<b>France </b>is the president of the Frantz Fan Foundation and the daughter of Frantz Fan.
- Author BiographyLeo Zeilig is a lecturer at the Institute of Commonwealth Studies, University of London, Senior Visiting Fellow, South African Research Chair in Social Change, Faculty of Humanities, University of Johannesburg, and editor of Class Struggle and Resistance in Africa. Mireille Fanon-Mendes France is the president of the Frantz Fanon Foundation and the daughter of Frantz Fanon.
- Author(s)Leo Zeilig
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byMireille Fanon-Mendes France
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.