Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.31Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book brings together the memories of people who have lived and grown-up in the town of Petersfield and surrounding villages, including Buriton, Liss, Stroud, Sheet, Harting and Longmoor, during the last century. Reminiscences range from working days to memories of the war years. The Petersfield market is described by the longest serving stallholder and by agentleman who earned pocket money holding flares that lit the stalls; others remember bulls escaping down the High Street! This intriguing volume is accompanied by over 110 photographs drawn from private collections.
- Author(s)Pamela Payne
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2003
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleVoices
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.