All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tuscan region of Italy is one of the most beautiful and desired destinations for tourists--and this dazzling volume explores new ways to experience its culture and power. Superstar singer Andrea Bocelli takes readers on an emotional tour of the land he loves so well, offering his personal impressions and a succession of surprising things about Tuscany that outsiders might t see, while the words of famous Tuscans past and present introduce themes, places, and other aspects of the region. Going beyond the traditional possibilities, Voices of Tuscany uses the words of those who kw and love the area to create a fresh and conversational portrait of their home.
- Author BiographyGiorgio De Martino is a writer and pianist who has published numerous essays and works of fiction. He was a music critic on the Il Secolo XIX for more than 20 years. Since 1993 he has worked on a regular basis with the Teatro Carlo Felice in Genoa, and in 2008 he formed a professional relationship that quickly turned into a friendship with Andrea Bocelli.
- Author(s)Giorgio De Martino
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.