All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Selected testimonies to living history--speeches, letters, poems, songs--left by the people who make history happen but are often left out of history books: women, workers, nwhites. Introductions to the original texts by Zinn.
- Author BiographyThe visionary historical work of professor, historian, and activist HOWARD ZINN (1922-2010) is widely considered one of the most important and influential of our era. In his books, including the legendary best-selling A People's History of the United States and numerous other titles, Zinn affirms the power of the people to influence the course of events. ANTHONY ARNOVE is the author of Iraq: The Logic of Withdrawal, editor of Iraq Under Siege and The Essential Chomsky, and coauthor, with Howard Zinn, of Voices of A People's History of the United States and Terrorism and War.
- Author(s)Anthony Arnove,Howard Zinn
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight699 g
- Width142 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.