All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionComplete bassoon parts to 61 orchestral masterworks on CD-ROM! These unprecedented collections give musicians the opportunity to build a personal library of orchestra repertoire at an incredibly low price. The CD-ROM contains the same published parts musicians have been using for many years. If these parts were purchased separately, this collection would easily cost $500 or more! Works are viewable and printable on PC or Macintosh. No access codes or special software is required. The CD uses Abode Acrobat Reader techlogy which is included on the CD. Volume II includes works by Debussy (La Mer * Prelude to the Afteron ofa Faun * Printemps * eight more), Mahler (Symphones 1-9 * Kindertotenlieder * Das Klagende Lied * four more), Bruckner (Symphonies 1-9 * Te Deum), Saint-Saens (Carnival of the Animals * Danse Macabre * Symphony No. 3 in C Mir * Cello Concerto No. 1 in A Mir * three more), Grieg (Pia Concerto in A Mir * Peer gynt Suite No. 1 and 2 * Symphonic Dances * Holberg Suite), Bizet (Carmen Suite No. 1 and 2 * L'Arlesienne Suite No. 1 and 2 * one more), and works by Faure, Bruch, Busoni, and Reger.
- PublisherHal Leonard Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Publishing Corporation
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.