All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.72
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionA mountain explodes. The earth shakes. Powerful ocean waves crash into coastlines. News reports from around the globe often feature stories about such dramatic and destructive events. Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes, and Tsunamis explores the underground causes of these natural disasters and shows how scientists seek to save lives through greater understanding of Earth's wild and restless geology.
- Author(s)Sean McCollum
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleScientific American
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.