All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the underground best seller 'Diary of a Ghost' comes ather spellbinding tale. Writer David Senton is drawn to this lush, tropical backdrop for a period of rest and recuperation following the death of his father. Yet, what begins as a seemingly quiet stay in paradise becomes a struggle for survival. The ancient spirit that for millennia has used the volca to destroy the lives of humans has re-awoken, determined to wreak vengeance upon the creatures infesting its territory. The twisted and troubled souls of its former victims also lie in wait for the unwary. As David Senton and his family battle these malicious forces their only allies are a guilt-ridden Catholic priest and the 'Jigsaw man', the last Caraibe Indian left alive.
- Author(s)Chris Menon
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.