All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionPlayful, kid-friendly poems from five alternating points of view explore the volcanic process and its effect on the surrounding land, flora, and fauna. From the lava crickets to the ferns, everyone has something to say about it! Follow one day--from sunrise to moonrise--on the slopes of a young, about-to-shout volca. Science-loving kids will get a kick out of this exciting look at an erupting volca, and the creative poems offer something for everyone.
- Author BiographyLisa Westberg Peters is the award-winning author of many books for children, including the best-seller The Sun, the Wind and the Rain. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband.Steve Jenkins is the acclaimed illustrator of Vulture View and the Caldecott Honor book What Do You Do With a Tail Like This? He lives in Boulder, Colorado, with his wife and frequent collaborator, Robin Page, and their three children.
- Author(s)Lisa Westberg Peters
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width229 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Jenkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.