All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionFelsic volcanic rocks have long been considered a primary source of uranium for many kinds of uranium deposits, but volcagenic uranium deposits themselves have generally t been important resources. Until the past few years, resource summaries for the United States or the world generally include volcagenic in the broad category of other deposits because they comprised less than 0.5 percent of past production or estimated resources.
- Author(s)U S Department of the Interior
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.