All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike previous books on the luxury brand Louis Vuitton, this unique volume explores the French fashion house's rich heritage as a pioneer in the field of leather goods from the 1800s to present day. Specifically highlighting Louis Vuitton's contribution to lifestyle, travel, and fashion, this special catalogue is a must-have title to follow up Rizzoli's successful Louis Vuitton City Bags: A Natural History, Louis Vuitton / Marc Jacobs, and Louis Vuitton: Art, Fashion and Architecture.
- Author BiographyOlivier Saillard is the director of the Palais Galliera, the City of Paris's Musee de la Mode. He is a renowned fashion historian and author.
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note300 Colour and black and white illustrations
- Weight2495 g
- Width325 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byOlivier Saillard
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.