Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionA firefight reverberates through Moscow's dark, rain-soaked streets; shattered glass and screams echo in the air. In the lawless ways of Russia's capital city, the gunmen melt away into the night. Two men are dead, the targets t what they seem. A shadowy figure lopes along the riverbank outside the Kremlin walls. Kwn to all as Volk, a battle-hardened veteran of Russia's brutal war in Chechnya, he prowls Moscow's grim alleyways, a knife concealed in his prosthetic foot at all times. As both a major player in the black market and a covert agent for the Russian military, Volk serves two masters: Maxim, a psychotic Azeri mafia kingpin with hordes of loyal informers; and a man kwn only as the General, to whom Volk is mysteriously indebted. By his side is Valya, an exotic beauty charged with protecting her lover from his unsavory associates. Valya is the most dangerous weapon in Volk's arsenal. Together they are commissioned to steal a long-lost da Vinci painting called Leda and the Swan from St. Petersburg's Hermitage Museum. Leda's ethereal radiance is undeniably captivating and incalculably dangerous. Volk must choose which powerful man he will betray in order to escape with the painting-and with his life. With the high-octane rush and vivid intensity of a feature film, Volk's Game delivers at every turn, anuncing Alexei Volkovoy as the boldest hero of a new generation.
- Author BiographyBrent Ghelfi has served as a clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals, been a partner in a Phoenix-headquartered law firm, and now owns and operates several businesses. His novels have been translated into seven languages and optioned for film. He has traveled extensively throughout Russia and now lives in Phoenix with his wife, a former prosecutor, and their two sons. Stephen Hoye has won thirteen AudioFile Earphones Awards and two prestigious APA Audie Awards, including one for the New York Times bestseller Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki. A graduate of London's Guildhall and a veteran of London's West End, Stephen has recorded many other notable titles, such as Every Second Counts by Lance Armstrong and The Google Story by David A. Vise and Mark Malseed.
- Author(s)Brent Ghelfi
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleVolk
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Stephen Hoye
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.