CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
About this product
- DescriptionRequiring high levels of athleticism and lots of hard work and practice, volleyball is an exciting sport. Aimed at both high school womens volleyball players and young women who just happen to be curious about volleyball, this book introduces the terms, techniques, and tips theyll need to become great players. The book offers a quick history of the sport and explains the rules of the game. There are extensive tips on staying healthyincluding eating right, proper stretching techniques, the dangers of overtraining, and dealing with injuries. Also addressed are the challenges of playing on a team and the need for good sportswomanship. Competition at the high school, college, and professional level is discussed, along with opportunities to play recreationally.
- Author(s)Claudia Manley,Kat Miller
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- Series TitleTitle IX Rocks!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.