All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the guide to implementing the world's top systems and strategies for consistent execution and superior volleyball team play. With this book and DVD release, readers will identify the offensive and defensive systems best suited to their team's particular talents, in-game situations and any opponent's style of play. Volleyball Systems and Stratagies enables readers to go on the court and see the game's best serve, serve-receive, offensive and defensive systems and strategies in action. Also featured is the comparison of each system's advantages and limitations, then master their on-the-court execution with over 80 practice drills, complete with variations and coaching tips. To maximise talents, ace competition and step up to championship play, this book is the guide to bringing home the gold.
- Author BiographyUSA Volleyball (USAV) is the national governing body for the sport of volleyball in the United States and is recognised by the Federation Internationale de Volleyball and the United States Olympic Committee.
- Author(s)USA Volleyball
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note114 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.