All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an inquiry into the philosophical, theological and aesthetic relevance of perfection. The main focus is on medieval and early modern arts. Contributions from English, German and Romance language and literature, as well as from theology, look at works from the Church fathers to Gottfried of Strasbourg, Dante, Petrarca and Shakespeare, as well as Andrew Marvell.
- Author BiographyVerena Lobsien und Claudia Olk, Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin; Katharina Munchberg, Universitat Trier.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTransformationen Der Antike
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight562 g
- Edited byVerena Lobsien
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.