Voluntary Guidelines to Support the Progressive Realization of the Right to Adequate Food in the Context of National Food Security, Adopted by the 127th Session of the FAO Council November 2004 by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (Microfilm, 2005)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThese guidelines, adopted by the FAO Council in November 2004, seek to provide practical guidance to national governments on actions to establish frameworks to promote the right to adequate food in the national context of food security, in order to achieve the goals of the World Food Summit Plan of Action. The guidelines represent a step towards integrating human rights into the work of agencies dealing with food and agriculture, and they establish an additional instrument to combat hunger and poverty and to accelerate attainment of the Millennium Development Goals.
- Author(s)Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication13/07/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.