All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionMy values, attitudes, and behaviors, like those of most Americans, have been profoundly influenced by t-for-profit enterprises. My parents were students in one when they met. I was born in one. I learned about God in one, my ABCs in ather, how to make a fire and tie kts in ather, how to play ball and be part of a team in ather, and I met my first girlfriend in ather. I prepared for my career at a t-for-profit university, met my wife at a t-for-profit church, went on to several t-for-profit graduate schools, joined numerous t-for-profit profes- sional and special interest groups, brought two newly born sons horne from t-for-profit hospitals. I read magazines published by several of them, sail Cj. nd hunt with their members, and when I vote I consider a variety of their admonitions. Voluntary t-for-profit enterprises have been molding and shaping me as long as I have been alive, and they will even be represented at my funeral. Therefore, it seems only fair that I should help to shape some of them. I have been at that task for some time w-Ieading seminars, consulting, writing, and serving on boards and committees. This book is an outgrowth of what I have learned through formal study, observation and analysis, and personal experience in more than half the states of the union and many foreign nations.
- Author(s)David Mason
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNonprofit Management & Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.