Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces developments in the voluntary sector in Canada since the early 1990s, offering an up-to-date portrait of the federal government's evolving relationship with voluntary organizations.
- Author BiographyRachel Laforest is an associate professor and head of the Public Policy and Third Sector Initiative in the School of Policy Studies at Queen's University.
- PrizesWinner of ANSER/ARES Book Prize, Association for Nonprofit and Social Economy Research 2014 (Canada).
- Author(s)Rachel Laforest
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.