All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn his first book on Volvo, dealing with the F88 and F89, Patrick Dyer took us up to the F88 290, a stop-gap truck brought out while the F10 and F12 range was being developed. These emerged in 1977 in their 'flat-top' versions of enhanced safety cabs that lasted until 1983, the scope of this book. As a direct companion to Patrick's F88 & F89 book, this volume is based on a rich selection of photographs, many full-page. As previously, these include images from the Volvo archive as well as enthusiasts' shots. Volvo F10 & F12 at Work's photographs show many UK operators on the road as well as some continental ones, a range that will evoke a host of memories from people in the trucking world. Patrick introduces the major developments and accompanies the photographs with kwledgeable captions. This is a subject particularly close to his heart as he is the proud owner of a 1983 Volvo F12, finished in the livery of Edwin Shirley trucking.
- Author BiographyAn enthusiast particularly devoted to trucks of the 1970s and 1980s, Patrick W. Dyer holds a Class One licence and drives whenever possible. Patrick lives in Essex where his day job is in motor sport. This is Patrick W. Dyer's seventh book published by Old Pond Publishing. Previous books in Patrick's 'Trucks at Work' series look at iconic models from DAF, Ford, Scania and Seddon Atkinson.
- Author(s)Patrick W. Dyer
- Publisher5m Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleTrucks at Work
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Pond Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 photographs
- Weight822 g
- Width265 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.