All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second EVER super puzzle-adventure-comic! Fiendish puzzles and extraordinary artwork come together to tell an astonishing tale of derring-do!
- Author BiographyLorenzo Etherington dreamed of being an artist from a very early age. His first word was 'pencil'. His second was 'paper'. He studied Fine Art at Falmouth Art School where he learnt useful life skills, such as how to construct a full-size JCB digger out of scrap metal. He lives in sunny Bristol, where he has a garden.
- Author(s)Lorenzo Etherington
- PublisherDavid Fickling Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Phoenix Presents
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fickling Books
- Width177 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.