All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionDid somebody do you wrong? Did somebody screw you over? Having problems with an ex-lover? A co-worker? A family relation? A mean boss? A rival? A business relation? A stalker? A bully? Put a voodoo curse on that person and move on with your life. Voodoo traditions are ideal for making dark, powerful curses. We Voodoo-practitioners are t burdened by Christian principles of forgiveness; We don't talk about 'turning the other cheek'. We're t burdened by Buddhist principles of lofty, ble, all-kwing aloofness. We don't see any value in postponing revenge [or 'pay-back'] for ather lifetime, like Hindus. This exciting book gives you twenty do-it-yourself voodoo curses that you can use against your enemies. Planning a party? Forget about Trivial Pursuits, Scrabble and card-games; No modern party is complete without a little voodoo-curse ceremony. But these are serious curses, t for the faint-of-heart.
- Author BiographyPrince Abul-Hawl is a 'nom de plume'. Abul Hawl in Arabic means 'sphinx', a mysterious, powerful spirit in many cultures of the world. A. B. Aames is known for both fiction and non-fiction works. His titles include 'Spy Scramble', 'Space Aliens Battle Global Warming', and 'Fifty Shades Of Schidt'.
- Author(s)A B Aames,Prince Abul-Hawl
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.