All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout its history, the Joint Center for Political and Ecomic Studies has called attention to the importance of the redistricting process for mirity representation. To help those who share these concerns, and to understand the first redistricting process of the 21st century, the Joint Center convened a one-day conference in May 2002 entitled 'Redistricting, 1992-2002: Voting Rights and Mirity Representation.' Many of the nation's most influential figures in the voting-rights and redistricting community presented papers at the conference. This book is a collection of six of the paper presented at the conference.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Bositis is a Senior Research Associate at the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies. Dr. Bositis has served as an expert witness in a number of major voting rights court cases, including the U.S. Supreme Court's Hays v. Louisiana II and Johnson v. Mortham in Florida.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleJoint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width173 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Bositis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.