All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionDon't let a language barrier prevent you from giving your patient the best care possible. From the most successful bilingual dictionary range in North America comes this dictionary that equips you with the medical termilogy you need to kw to effectively communicate with Spanish-speaking patients. This book is ideal for a wide range of professionals such as physicians, nurses, physician's assistants, technicians, therapists, and administrators. And you do t need any previous experience with Spanish. You're ready to treat Spanish-speaking patients without hesitation. It includes: 38,000-plus headwords and 35,000 sub-entries; a complete grammar overview and verb charts; a guide to common idioms and slang; and, a phrasebook section that includes more than 250 phrases for interviewing and examining patients.
- Author BiographyVox is the leading brand of Spanish dictionaries in North America. Students as well as everyday speakers trust Vox to bring them the most convenient and effective references for their needs.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleVox Dictionary Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1528 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.